Thursday, September 2, 2010

Anna and Marc on Jimmy

VOGUE's Anna Wintour and fashion designer Marc Jacobs were interviewed on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night. The reason? To talk about next Friday's Fashion's Night Out in New York City. It's the only night of the year when fashion designers, models and editors alike join together to, well, shop. Hundreds of retailers band together to help support the fashion industry with street parties and live performances from the likes of Lady Gaga.

Can't make it to FNO? You can still snag a Fashion's Night Out tee to support your favorite designers and help support a good cause. Forty percent of the t-shirt proceeds go to the New York City AIDS Fund. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the big event. But if any of you see Anna, tell her I say "hi" and that I would never be late when meeting her for lunch.

Watch it: Anna and Marc talk to Jimmy

3 comments:

  1. Gosh I would so totally die to be there!! Unfortunately I live thousands of miles away so it's going to be impossible to assist.

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm actually excited about it but i think im going to be working most of the night :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! I wish I could go though... :( I could still make it happen but I don't want to go all alone XD
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Miss Mae loves you.
sophiemaestyle.com