Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jumpsuits: is this really a good idea?

Ok, so I don't really know what to make of this whole trend. First I think, "Elvis Presley called and he wants his outfit back." and then I think, "this is so weird and crazy, it actually might work".
So I dunno, what do you all think?

Featured on Rihanna:


Image Hosting


alright. Forget the hideous romper, get a load of that blue polish. Wow.


Image Hosting


Now on the other hand this one from Urban Outfitters is kinda cool in a "I work for the railroad" kind of way. I like.


Image Hosting

I saw a very stylish girl at work today pairing this one from H&M with a vintage cardigan and chunky heels. It was really the first time that I was forced to reconsider my negative opinions of the look. Then again, maybe I'm just partial to animal prints.
<3


Photo credits: urbanoutfitters.com and H&M

1 comment:

  1. I there with you on this trend, but i do love it! The problem is that its one of those things that not everyone can do- like neon, and skinny jeans, and pencil skirts! I dred seeing copy cats waddle through south coast or on robertson "trying". Its sad. For jumpsuits- you gotta be tall, thin, and waify- and have an attitude to boot! Otherwise, dont go there!

    ReplyDelete

Miss Mae loves you.
sophiemaestyle.com